You have to admit, you may have experienced calling your cleaning company service from time to time. Whether it is your office or your house that needs cleaning, your cleaning company is always there to do the job.
If you will be asked, “Why do you hire a cleaning service?” Probably, you might answer, “It’s because I obviously need it!” Well, according to some research conducted, although you may have a lot of reasons to hire a cleaning service, this reason tops them all.
The world’s most precious resource- Time
Yes, this is the very reason why you hire a cleaning service. Not all people have the luxury of time to still do this task so they just call on their cleaning service and the task is handled. Nobody has enough of it and there aren’t many ways to get more of it. Engaging a competent cleaning service is one of the few ways to get more of the world’s most precious resource.
However, if you truly have all the time you need, you may still need a good cleaning service. Hiring a cleaning company to handle your cleaning task will give you more time for the things you love. You can take your child to a park, go shopping with your mother, or just finish reading your favourite novel.
Practically, there are other benefits to engaging a cleaning service. Some examples of these practical benefits are written below:
- Reduced physical exertion
- Any cleaning job is a tough work. Many people work quite hard during the work week and simply don’t want to exert themselves at night or on the weekend. Also, some people may not have the capacity to do cleaning due to illness or age.
- Reduced frustration
- The so-called “conveniences of modern life” sure do require a lot of inconvenience. It seems like the list of things to do is never ending- from walking the dog, paying the monthly bills, to working hard five days a week. It can be frustrating to responsibly try to do anything out of the “ordinary.” Hiring a good cleaning service can remove one of the barriers to your expression of freedom.
- Avoidance of an activity you don’t enjoy
- Most people simply don’t like to clean their own home. They would rather be doing something else. In some ways this is related to the primary benefit of a cleaning service which is mentioned above- time. It puts more focus on preferences and less focus on requirements. In this way, you get to do more of the activities you enjoy the most.
- Increased personal safety
- We don’t think of housekeeping as particularly dangerous, but for some people, it is. Previous injury or on-going medical conditions can greatly increase the risk of achieving a clean house under your own power. After all, a clean shower is not worth a broken hip or second knee replacement. If you are prone to slipping accidents or minor injuries such as cuts, it is much wiser to just hire a cleaning service and leave the work to them.
- Reduced distraction
- This is in relation to reduced frustration. If you took the time you spent cleaning your house and use it to do other things, you can accomplish many things. You can write a song, learn a new recipe, learn a new programming language, or finally run that marathon you dreamed of finishing. The annual time saved varies by house and cleaning frequency, but there is something else you could do.
- Lessens the spread of germs
- Hiring a cleaning service helps you lessen the spread of germs in your home. Many people think that the bathroom is the dirtiest part of the house, but in reality, it is the kitchen. The kitchen is a prime area for germs because of the many crevices that can hold water or splatters of food. Your house particularly your kitchen needs regular cleaning with bleach and disinfectant to avoid the spread of germs which can cause diseases. In addition to that, keeping your house clean can reduce allergy pollutants. These pollutants are not good to keep in any house especially if you have a family member who has a respiratory condition.